Thank you for visiting Bowen’s Hope! Our mission is to raise money to provide hope for the pediatric dialysis patients and their families to help find a cure and raise awareness for Polycystic Kidney Disease. Having a terminal, chronic kidney disease can be devastating not only to the patient, but the families as well. The children who receive dialysis, receive their treatments on a weekly (upto 3 times a week) to daily basis. Weekly treatments take four hours to complete each time. The treatments, amount of time spent in and out of the hospital, medical expenses, and all the other burdens life has can be very stressful for both the child and parents. Our purpose is to put a smile on these kids faces and show them that they are loved. Keep Checking the website for upcoming events. Our goal is to make these kids lives a little brighter by giving them hope, Bowen’s hope. When they have hope Bowen’s Hope becomes alive.
Please Share your Messages of Hope!
Ways to Help Make a Difference:
1. Make a Donation
2. Buy a Hope Bracelet Buy one Give one Spread the message of Hope
3. Attend a Fundraiser
4. Host a Toy/Book Drive-
5. Have a Do Gooder Party- When your child has a birthday party, consider asking for Books instead of toys to donate to the local Children’s Hospital
6. Volunteer at Ronald McDonald House- Make a meal bring items off of their wish list
7. Send a note or a card Just Because
8. Donate your time- Decorate the unit, play games with the kids
Bowen’s Hope to Find A Cure Donate to help us put and End to PKD and help enrich the lives of children who are on dialysis awaiting a kidney transplant. We accept cash donations that benefit Phoenix Children’s hospital pediatric dialysis patients.